Sounds like someone needs some additional training if their codes are that off base with what everyone else is getting. What do you mean by calculating the CRNA billable units? I work for an anesthesia office. Our docs always supervise the CRNA (employed by the hospital we do the billing as well for CRNAs), but we do not have to calculate the billable units. We just enter the time as supervised by a doc and submit to insurance. It is late, but I am not following you on that one.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join