I will agree with most of your codes, however, I feel that one branch was selected because of the path of the catheter through the SMA to the GDA to Lt Hepatic. Since the Celiac is not mention, I wonder if it was occluded. So I would go 36247 for selection of the Lt Hepatic from the SMA origion. With the SMA imaged, that would be the visceral charge 75726. The iPDA would be 75774-59 would be the next imaging performed. GDA-Common Hepatic imaging could be 75774-59 since it was selected from the SMA branch, not from the Celiac(?). Then the embolization charge 37204-59 would be next with the S&I 75894-59. Post embolization charge would be 75898. I also wonder about the modifier 26, is the institution where this was performed billing their part of the S&I?
I hope this helps you out,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join