Why isn't a complete fair? The patient is nonverbal and on a ventilator. The ROS is pulled from the HPI, expanding on the present illness by positive and negative responses. The provider documented the patient's state and why he couldn't obtain any additional information from the patient but did from the records and staff. You can only do what you can. The effort by the provider was there to obtain the information. I would give him a complete.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join