I was given the following codes 78464, 78465, 78478, 78480, 93015, A9505 x 2 and J2785 on a billing sheet with the notation "this is a 2 day study" & further notation that Dr. A supervised & Dr B read. The physicians own the equipment. I'm new to nuclear/stress billing & would greatly appreciate any help. Also would appreciate any recommendations for a good guide to help me understand cardiology testing better - Dr. Z's "Diagnostic & Interventional CV Coding" is just not basic enough for me.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join