We're debating in our office regarding when a patient who is presenting for her postop check following a D&C for a miscarriage. The MD's are stating that they spend quite a bit of time discussing the patient options; tests and labs are ordered so there's medical decision making so they are wanting to charge a level 2 or 3. There is no time documented and the documentation looks like a post op exam obviously because the dx is the same. Any thoughts?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join