Every office is differant, at my previous employer that I was with for almost 12 years our billing staff wore business attire, when I left there and went my current employer which is a dr office the billing staff wore white scrubs. I asked my boss if that was a must and she said no, it was the last billing supevisors choice to wear scrubs. We now wear business attire and on Fridays business casual.
Best of luck on your job hunt!
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join