I have a doctor providing services in the Interventional Radiology OR room. Can he bill IR just on the basis that they are in that room and a contrast is used? (example ERCP) I thought they got credit for the prcedure. The cpt does not have an ASA cross set up for it. They want 01999 with a 7 units base for interventional radiology.