Are you just looking for the HCPCS code? If so then you would bill J2920 for up to 40mg of Solu-Medrol or J2930 for up to 125mg (41mg-125mg). If you're asking if you can charge for both the contrast & Solu-Medrol...it has an ASC pymt indicator of N1 stating that it's a packaged/service item with no sep pymt.....not sure what POS you're billing for so I cannot tell you a definite answer.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join