How would you bill for an abdominal aortogram -renal level during a right and left heart cath? From what i understand the NCCI policy manual states that in order to bill a 75625 or 75630 the physician would have to do as complete a study including venous phase as it would be without the cath. The physician reported that there was no significant renal artery stenosis under the abdominal aortography section of the procedure report. I want to make sure i am not missing services.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join