I just had my eval yesterday and it really did not get to detailed as far as my auditing goes. It was a very high level review of what I do. They rated quanity and quality but not specific numbers.
I report directly to the Vice President of Ambulatory services and the Director of Revenue Cycle for the hospital and auditing is only about 1/3 of what I am responsible for so that probably accounts for why it is not a really indepth review.
Like I said, not very helpful, but I wish you the best in your eval.
Laura, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join