Make sure your coding skills attributes to the position you are applying Yourself for....the things I noticed after networking with a certain amount of CE, they usually use the experience part in the job add just as a crux to weed out the best possible candidate for the position...once you figure out a way to speak like you have coding experience, which your exposure is limited to, or else you wouldn't have gotten your CPC....then your next step would be to speak around the pre-employment coding tests; which is the real challenge....but once you roll around in the trench long enough, you will figure out the way to speak around both points, which are peripheral to me, to pass corporate screening....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join