AAPC - Back to school

Thread: clinical pathology billing

Default clinical pathology billing

AAPC: Back to School

I am looking for a conference that would speak on clinical pathology billing, otherwise known as component billing. I have been to the coding institute conference the past two years and wanted to see if there was anything else out there.

I'm not familiar with the term "Component Billing" but there is a very good pathology conference coming up in December in Orlando. I attended the same conference last year in Denver, and it is an excellent path/lab conference.
    Last edited by Stephanie39; 09-09-2009 at 07:20 AM.

Default DebJ

I am new to pathology coding, and even though the pathologists do their own coding, I am supposed to review a percentage of their codes for accuracy. I would appreciate more information on the upcoming seminar in Orlando and also any other training infomation on this subject. Email me at "johnstonde@rcbhsc.wvu.edu" or "johnston02@frontiernet.net"

Default Info on Path & Lab conference

I was just reading through the posts regarding a path and lab conference. I am also reviewing path and lab bills for accuracy, and would be interested in any information on a path and lab conference. I live in Ohio, so does anyone know if the conference in Orlando will be available via audio-seminar?

Emily Kress, CPC

Default Information on Pathology conference in Orlando

I'm cutting and pasting some info I received in an email....hope this will help! I think the Coding Institute is the backer for this, and yes, if you don't go, you can order the audio CD's. You usually hear speakers who are very path/lab savvy like Diana Voorhees, William Dettwyler and Dennis Padget. I cannot attend this year, but I would encourage anyone who can go, GO!!

Pathology 2010 Coding Update and Reimbursemet Conference
    Dec. 6-8, 2009
    Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa
    Orlando, FL

Earn up to 17 AAPC approved CEUs!

Call 866-251-3060 and BE SURE TO mention promotion code XCPL5X01.Register Online