I was looking at codes 20926, and 11954 (would this need to be more than once?)for just the buttocks procedure.I already have the codes for the lipo of the abdomen and flanks.
Suction-assisted lipolysis was carried out with the syringe method to preserve viability of the fat cells to be grafted. All fat cells were preserved in Ringer's Lactat and strain to remove oil and debris. Approximately 625cc of viable Lipogen were obtained, this was reserved.
The remaining abdominal and flank fat was then suctioned with a machine utilizing cannulae ranging from 5mm to 3mm.
Attention was then directed to the buttocks. Approximately 320cc of Auto-fat were injecting into the muscular and subcutaneous layers of each buttock. Wounds were then closed.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join