I would probably use 52351 and 74420-26 based upon the information provided.
Did your doctor preform a cystourethroscopy or a cystourethroscopy with ureteroscopy? This would make a difference between the code selection of 52005 and 52351. If the cystourethroscopy with ureteroscopy was performed, 52005 should bundle with it.
Also, I would only report 74420-26 once. Modifier -76 makes me think of a complication and the procedure was repeated, probably later in the day. I would make sure to put dx code 753.4 (I don't not have my ICD with me, so I am not sure this is the accurate code) for duplicate ureter.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join