Only a matter of time until medicine advancements out way ICD-9 tabulated capabilities. If America is planning on implementing ICD-10 in the future, they should start preparing and developing systems to weather change. If the only thing preventing an advance update is money and education, U.S. citizens should reprioritize there priorities, especially coders. Multi-million dollars a year coding errors should raise a green flag to change; Although, ICD-10 implementation shouldnâ€™t be rushed until the industry is well prepared.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join