Well ... depends on the problem.
Skin ... "negative (or positive) for rash" or itching or scaling
Constitutional ... "no fevers"
Allergies ... "no known drug, food or environmental allergies" or "allergic to _(whatever)______"
Musculoskeletal ... "no joint pain"
That's four likely pertinent systems just off the top of my head.
Depending on your carrier you can list the pertinent positives/negatives and then state (provided it was actually DONE) "all other systems reviewed and are negative."
Hope that helps.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join