Let's see if this helps you a little.
There are two types of services not included in surgical package codes. These are billed seperately and are reimbursed in addition to the surgical package.
Complications or recurrences that arise after therapeutic surgical procedures.
Care for the condition for which a diagnostic surgical procedure is performed. Routine follow up care included in the code refers only to care related to recovery from the diagnostic procedure itself, not the condition
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join