My doc performed the following: I & D lt upper medial thigh abscess and placed i/2 iodoform packing in the wound 8/9/09 Is the correct code: 10061 -Lt and then on 08/13/2009 he perfomed & I&D of lt lateral groin abscess and also packed the wound: CPT: 10061 79 Lt Would they be the correct codes? Still kind of new at general sx coding any help would be appreciated TIA
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join