Yes, there are many rules in the State of CA with OB/GYN procedures. One way to get all the information is to attend their Medi-Cal Seminar. There is one coming to Ontario soon. Attend all of the HAP and OB/GYN Classes. There is also a claims room set up where you can receive live support. I alsways attend and take my questions with me. It is FREE!
Hope this helps.... Good Luck.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join