I don't see a question/answer for May 5th and I don't think there's any set wording that you have to have for dopplers. You can't just say "flow" but the documentation should say something that indicates the spectral waveform analysis was done. Since the CPT description includes "arterial inflow and venous outflow", an appeal could be easier if your report included these words. More words such as spectral waveform analysis and velocity are even better.
Diane Huston, CPC,RCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join