When you code the nebs, do you look up the LCD to make sure the diagnosis you used is covered? Some will not pay if it is not an acute bronchitis, if the doctor diagnosis bronchitis, 490, look at the documentation, did the patient have abnormal breath sounds or bronchospasms diagnosed? If so, that code can be used to get the treatment paid. That is what we have found with ours, along with use of the 25 modifier.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join