Here in my office we give nebulizer treatments 94640. We give this with the medication albuteral J7613 most often, and we sometimes also give the treatment with atrovent J7644 in addition to the albuteral. But we are not really getting reimbursed for the nebulizer treatments if anything at all, we have been getting a lot of denials.
Does anyone have any ideas, secrets, tricks etc on how we can improve are billing of this or what we can do different or in addition to to get reimbursement?
If anyone can get back to me soon!
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join