I found the practice exam that comes with the practicum helped me to know if I would be able to get the questions done in the 5 1/2 hours that the exam would be and the format of the exam.
I learned a couple little things in the presentations that come with the practicum but it is really going to be your actual hands on experience doing the coding for that specialty I think and your expertise that will have you pass.
Good luck. I just took the CCC exam on 8/15 and found out last week that I passed. You definitely have to know the specialty I feel.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join