Audit sheets - I am trying to prepare

Default Audit sheets - I am trying to prepare
    Medical Coding Books
    I am trying to prepare for the CEMC exam. Does anyone have any good audit templates they are willing to share? I am hoping to take the exam soon. I have been studying and want some user friendly audit sheets. If you have some that you are willing to share, please email me @ maldonado-family@hotmail.com

Thank you
    Coding Junkie

2. Default audit tool
    When you schedule the test, there is an audit tool, which you can print. I got the practium too, and it was helpful. I just took the CEMC this past weekend. I have copies of the tool, if you send me you fax number, I can fax it to you. Email it to me at blewing@yahoo.com
    Brenda Lewing, LPN, CPC,

Thank you so much. I am truley grateful. Right now I am on a single income and cannot afford the practium. I have the Medical Record Auditor from AMA which I have used to study. I would love the practium but unfortunately cannot at this time. My fax number is 956-351-5479
    Coding Junkie

Take at peek at the one EM University has for free. It will require registration but this is also free.

http://emuniversity.com/FreeContent.html

Once you register, click on "The E/M University Pocket Coding Guide"

This site contains some great information

thank you all...
    Coding Junkie

Similar Threads

1. E&M Audit Sheets
    By kea718 in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:44 AM
  2. Audit Sheets E/M
    By cmink in forum E/M