Interesting because CMS has very specific documentation guidelines in their condition of coverage final rule. Posting from a "belly sheet" might be acceptable in order to get charges posted for month-end. However, I'd wouldn't send a claim based on that type of documentation. There is no excuse for filing a claim with incorrect information and that is what this could lead to. A false claim is a false claim, no two ways about it.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join