Is anyone doing lumbar facet injections 64475 in the office without fluoroscopic guidance? Are you then coding 64475 or is there a better code? Maybe 20610 large joint? Or is the facet considered intermediate joint 20605? Need advice and is there any documentation anywhere guiding the coding for a facet joint injection without fluoroscopic guidance.
Thank you very much, Mary
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join