I have set up an email just for job searches and eventually for remote work. When I did this, I used my last name only because it's unusual anyway. But when I post a request on any job board, I make sure that I include my email so there is no excuse not to be contacted. If you don't ask, you don't get an answer, right?
I too am looking for a remote coding position as I live in Hawaii and jobs are scarce anyway. I've been doing remote work for quite some time. Now that I have my CPC it should make things a bit easier, but nothing so far! Wish me luck! By the way, my email address is email@example.com if anyone would like to contact me about a remote position they have or know of.
Thanks for letting me put in my 2 cents.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join