I hope someone can help me, I am looking for a 'new' audit tool that goes by points. Not new to the auditing world but new to me. We use a different method and I am not sure it captures the risk involved and wanted to compare to the point system to see if it is off and if so how far.
If you have one that you are willing to share please give me a call.
209-521-6097 ext 8248, or I think we can do priviate emails on here.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join