I would like to know that as well. I am having a lot of trouble getting our docs to choose or use the right vocabulary. In addition, does anyone have any educations sources they may have used to educate their doctors? Sorry to butt in on your question but I thought it was relative and hopefully we both can find some answers. I just met w/ EMR dept head to see if we can do some more things "to click" as you put it so they have their bases covered. Our docs are not giving me enough to go on with their progress notes (hospitalists for subsequent visits). If I can't school them then I would like their options to be limited. Also, does anyone know when the proposal for doing away with consult codes would start?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join