My understanding is that you can't hold over any except those that come after you are due to turn them in, for example:
Mine were due May 31, they allow you 60 days before they are due, I turned them in March 31, so I have CEU's from April 1 on ready for next time. Can't use any from before March 31. If I had turned them in May 31, then nothing prior to May 31 could be used. Does this make sense?
If this isn't correct, hopefully someone will let us all know!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join