We bill for the technical component here at Flagler Hospital. We do not employ our doctors so they bill their pro fee. We do bill that code, but be careful, there is a lot that is bundled in the critical care codes. E&M guidelines for Hospitals can be found at the July 2008 OPPS quarterly update Transmittal 1536. Change Request 6094 issued on June 19, 2008. And you can find the critical care guidelines on the MLN Matter article, MM5993. CR 5993 Release date 07/09/08. Feel free to call me at 904-819-4089. I am the chargemaster coordinator here. My name is Bill. I can fax you this stuff if you'd like.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join