help needed - I can provide additional

1. Default help needed - I can provide additional
    Exam Training Packages
    I can provide additional info if needed:
    How do I code for these procedures performed in the same session: "diagnostic arch aortogram and diagnostic selective bilateral carotid artery and vertebral artery arteriograms as well as bilateral cerebral arteriogram". Someone please help. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by efuhrmann View Post
    I can provide additional info if needed:
    How do I code for these procedures performed in the same session: "diagnostic arch aortogram and diagnostic selective bilateral carotid artery and vertebral artery arteriograms as well as bilateral cerebral arteriogram". Someone please help. Thank you.
    Need more information as in where did the catheter(s) go for the imaging? What vessles were catheterized.

3. Default additional info
    after the arch aortogram "the innominate was selected and into the right common carotid, finding narrowing into the intracranial circulation." Next, the left common carotid artery was cannulated. Multiple views were performed of the carotid artery and the cerebral circulation again was lacking any forward filling from the carotids. "At this point, the catheter was retracted back once again. The left vertebral was selected coming off of the subclavian and diagnostic imaging was performed through a selective left vertebral arteriogram, both the vertebral itself, but mostly of the AP and lateral views as well as a Townes view had been performed of the cranial circulation."
    Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by efuhrmann View Post
    after the arch aortogram "the innominate was selected and into the right common carotid, finding narrowing into the intracranial circulation." Next, the left common carotid artery was cannulated. Multiple views were performed of the carotid artery and the cerebral circulation again was lacking any forward filling from the carotids. "At this point, the catheter was retracted back once again. The left vertebral was selected coming off of the subclavian and diagnostic imaging was performed through a selective left vertebral arteriogram, both the vertebral itself, but mostly of the AP and lateral views as well as a Townes view had been performed of the cranial circulation."
    Does that help?
    You have for your codes:
    36216 - rt carotid
    36215 -59- lt carotid
    36216-59 lt vertebral
    75650 - arch aortogram
    75671 - 59 bilat carotid cerebral s&i
    75680 - 59- bilateral carotid cervical
    75685 - 59- lt vertebral

I hope this helps you out!

Jim