Good Afternoon.

I am very interested in the opportunity to talk with any companies about any open coding positions and/or consulting opportunities in the neurosurgical, pain management, or PM&R arenas. I am highly trained and qualified to code general neurosurgery operative procedures, pain management procedures and EMG's.

I have had the opportunity to code neurosurgical procedures for over 8 years now along side some highly competent neurosurgeons who have taught me about the nervous system anatomy while simultaneously learning the codes to secure accurate payment for their services. I have worked with pain management and coded procedures for the last 3 years. The multi specialty group I previously worked with consistently provided annual coding updates so that I have been allowed to stay on top of all pertinant changes and issues.
I am also the president of our newly organized local Cape Girardeau, MO AAPC chapter.

I have been in a management position and I desire to return to my passion of coding. My husband and I own a small business and I have been looking for a new opportunity with some flexibility to assist my husband in our current business.

Please feel free to email me if you are interested in speaking with me, at

Thank you for your time and attention and I look forward to hearing from you.