Sounds to me like your Dr. is treating the pt for the "recurrent" pancreatic cancer. If this is so, then it is 157.9. Gemzar (J9201) is not for the treatment of liver cancer, unless the cancer is in the intrahepatic bile ducts (155.1) as a primary site. As I'm sure you know, a patient can have more than one "primary" site. I would quiry both Drs. I hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join