What kind of pump?
For the Baclofen pump refills my doctor does are almost always for spasticity 781.0, and then I add the V-code V53.09 fitting and adjustment of other device related to nervous system and special senses. Many times the spasticity is a late effect of a spinal cord injury 907.2, or related to MS 340 so that is usually my middle code. I many times need to use the doctors documentation the visit prior to the pump refill to get this information.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join