I assume your physician made an incision to remove the FB. Try looking at code 10120 and see what you think about it. My General Surgery Coding Companion says: "The physician removes a fb embedded in sub-q tissue. The physicain makes a simple incision in the skin overlying the fb. The FB is retrieved using hemostats or forceps. The skin may be sutured or allowed to heal secondarily."
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join