Please help me with this
Our provider of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation performs balance screening with written report for 15 min.
We are using CPT 97750 [Physical performance test or measurement (eg, musculoskeletal, functional capacity), with written report, each 15 minutes ] for coding the same. Dx are Gait abnormality & Lack of co-ordination.
Medicare has denied the claim stating missing / invalid modifier.
Do we have to add RT, LT , 50 or any other specific modifier ?
Anuja A. Devasthali, CPC-A.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join