Hi - I could only look really quick because of month end, but I'm thinking the unlisted code 44238 for the lap volvulus, maybe the unlisted code 49659 for the Peterson's defect, & when I did the CCI edits, it allowed the 44180 for the lysis of adhesions (I'm not sure if it allowed it because of the unlisted codes as I'm not used to the lysis being separately billable). Been out of the game for a bit.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join