I coded but you should go thru and compare what I did to what you did. I hope I got the lt vs rt correct.
36216 - Lt internal carotid
75676-26 Lt commom
36216- 59 Lt vertebral
75716-26-59 for Lt & Rt Subclavian
36217- Rt vertebral
37186 - mechanical thrombolysis
I think that is it!
Don't forget mod 59's. I hope this helps I wish I had time to review this but have to go.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join