Good Afternoon:

We are having a discussion here in the office (Ortho); one of the doc's wants to bill the plasma therapeutic apheresis.

We aren't able to find anything that says we can or that we will be paid, we have been told it is inclusive to surgeries.

Has anyone had any luck billing the 36513 code and getting reimbursed and can it be billed by a physician or only inpatient/lab facilities?

Any help will be appreciated.