You have to use an admin code for each immun that you do.....To use 99212 , vacc, and admin code IS THE CORRECT WAY TO BILL....
DX's -- (example) V05.3,V05.9
CPT's -- (example) 99212(1,2), 90633(1), 90471(2)
(the dx code it is related to)
Yes, sometime it is denied (5%). But if so, review the medical records for that pt and see if patient was seen for any other problems on that day; resubmit clm w/add'l primary dx code
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join