our anesthesiologists use an extra checkbox that reads: "requested by surgeon for post-op pain management" inserted on the "Regional" area on the anesthesia record, it's very useful for proper documentation since the "surgeon's request" connotation is implied & marked, also there's a checkbox for "continuous catheter" if the doctor is using a catheter instead of giving a single shot. I hope this adds up.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join