Colonic intussusception and prolapsed through diverting loop colostomy.
Prolapsed colon divided with electrocautery. Divided the mesocolon and resected the ischemic area of about 1-2 ft of colon. Colon allowed to prolapse until no more redundant colon appreared and appeared to be fixed into place. Blue load stapler was used. The loops that presented was then matured presuming that this is afferent loop. Matured to the abdominal wall.
I have picked a few cpt code, but this is all new to me and don't want to code it wrong. I was thinking 44345, 44144, or 44340. Please help
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join