Visiting from TN, syncopal episode today (duration) proceeded by dizziness/lightheadedness (associate sign and symptoms). Accu check 166per EMS, + diaphoresis (severity), + fever/cough x1 week. Pt was standing in line x30min with sxs (context) then passed out. Denies CP, SOB, N/V. (ros)
this is a detailed HPI
Hope this helps
Robin Ingallls-Fitzgeral, CCS,CPC, FCc, CEMC, CEDC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join