Hi I had to locate this type of dx's some time ago so I had it highlighted in my ICD-9. Remember that you cannot list the dx's until the physician has made proper documentation!
Its located under section 2 Table of Drugs and Chemicals (begins on 311) the code you could use is 965.4 (its located on page 312 of Table of Drugs and Chemicals)
Hope this info is helpful!!
Yesi Thornburg, CPC
Dr. Thornburg's office
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join