You know Laura it's sad we have to deal with Physicians like that but unfortunately sometimes it is a part of our job. I literally had to learn to keep my mouth shut (wanted tape LOL) and listen, nod and then when it was over just walk away. I also had to do whatever he insisted on because his wife also worked there and made sure I followed whatever he said. At one point I even prayed for an audit (now that was mean of me!!!!). After 4 years of this I did finally find a job that I love and got away from all that stress. I wish you luck and I know it's very hard to deal with but there is a light at the end of every tunnel!!!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join