We use 91035 for the Bravo pH testing. We use 91034 for pH testing 24 hr monitoring that we do. We do not use any modifiers, as the ALL is performed by our office. The Dr. normally determines during an EGD that the patient needs pH testing & is scheduled at a later date.
I may not understand your question about Bravo placement?
We provide pH testing, lactose intolerance, Upper, Lower Endoscopy, &... procedures in our office
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join