We recently met with Mark Painter - we were told to bill the following:
o Week 1 â€“ Initial consult â€“
99215 â€“ Level 5 established patient
97032 â€“ E-Stimulation
97750 â€“ Physical Performance
o Week 2
99212 â€“ Level 2 established patient
o Week 3
o Week 4
o Week 5
We were told we can't bill out the 91122 without a constipation diagnosis. You can bill out the 51784 if the documentation supports, but not every visit. I'm not sure what the GP modifier is, I've never seen that one. Hope this helps some....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join