I spoke with Medicare (Tennessee Cahaba) about the new code for avastin. The new code is Q2024 0.25mg. I was told the billing would be done in units. In other words if you use 1.25mg of Avastin you would need to change your units to 5.
And yes effective September first Avastin is covered for the following Diagnosis: 362.07 362.35 362.36 That is also on Cahaba website.
If you need further info just look on CMS website
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join