It's my understanding that the October 2009 NCCI update will revise and UNBUNDLE pain management services that were bundled in error in the April 2009 update. We'll have to wait until October (just a few days away) to see the revised NCCI.
In regards to the specific codes you're asking about 62319 and 64415 -- these codes ARE and will continue to be bundled into all anesthesia/ASA codes, however, they currently have a modifier indicator of "1" which means the code can be unbundled with the -59 modifier if appropriate.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join